Tuesday 4 October 2016

blog software

I just started using Curationsoft 2.0 in order to start curating technology news for my website. Within days, I stopped using the other curation software I had previously purchased and switched entirely to Curationsoft 2.0. The interface is so intuitive that I still have not watched all of the training videos /td but I learn completely new techniques each time I do watch a new one. The ability to easily use this in conjunction with Facebook is amazing and will be a great way to drive traffic to my site. In addition to curation for my blog, I have also been using it for research. If you open a Google Drive document and drag research content found with CurationSoft over into the document, you not only have a great all-in-one-place resource /td but your bibliography is nearly built if you need to provide sources. I am using it for researching compliance in the mortgage finance field and it has already been an amazing time saver. Finally, I am completely blown away by your amazing customer support. more info press here

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berkomentar sesuai artikel diatas